URBAN AGRICULTURE WORKING GROUP
Support and develop an equitable urban growing environment in San Diego by facilitating collaboration, research and policy changes
Interested in accompanying us to visit City Council in your City?
Please sign up for our AB551 Action Alert!
Urban Agriculture Incentive Zones (AB551)
Letters of Support Templates Please feel free to use these letters of support to reach out to your local elected officials!
From a community member
From a land owner with existing urban agriculture lease
From a landowner interested in urban agriculture lease
From an urban grower
UAIZSD.COM Resource page for Urban Agriculture Incentive Zones (currently in development) - site includes map of vacant lots, directory for growers looking for land, and general info on UAIZ
Working Group Leadership Contact:
Elle Mari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kim Heinle (email@example.com)
2016 Working Group Meetings:
Please contact the Working Group co-chairs above if you are interested in attending.
Generally 4th Wed of every month 3-4:30pm
Working Group Membership:
• Elle Mari, UCSD Center for Community Health (co-chair)
• Lora Logan, IRC (co-chair)
• Carol Lewis, El Cajon Collaborative
• Diane Moss, Project New Village
• Kim Heinle, Bayside
• Roberto Ramirez, County of San Diego Health and Human Services
• Romalyn Watson, County of San Diego Health and Human Services
• Sharon Huges, County of San Diego Health and Human Services
• Judy Jacoby
• Elisabeth Silva