Learn how to make natural handmade soap using farm fresh herbs and goat's milk. These would make wonderful mothers day gifts handmade with love to show the mother you wish to honor how much you care! You will receive a bar of organic herbal soap made of premium oils and goat milk from our farm, a mold, and directions to take home with you.
$25/Person (Alumni $20)
- visiting the goats and herb walk
- the history of soap making and the benefits of milk in soap
- how to make goat's milk soap using the cold process method and molds
- combining scents, herbs, and adding natural coloring
- medicinal benefits of essential oils and herbs
For any questions, please email email@example.com
For more information visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/goats-milk-soap-making-class-tickets-46197582212
Disclaimer: Class size is limited to ensure maximum participation. Acceptance into the class is on a first paid/first served basis. Once we are sold out, we can't guarantee a place in the class. Walk-up purchases the day of class will incur an additional $5 charge, so make sure you purchase by 11:30PMthe night before class! Space or class materials are not guaranteed if you have not purchased a ticket online.
- Please bring any essential oils you have that you may want to add to your take-home soap.
- Dress for a farm, which includes: sun hat, closed toe shoes, bring a refillable water bottle (can refill at the farm), sunscreen, and comfortable clothes
- Although soap making is very fun and rewarding, the safety of our guests is our top priority! We will be working with lye (a strong alkaline solution), so we will have goggles and gloves available for use. Please wear long-sleeved shirts and/or jacket, and have legs covered for extra protection.