Opt outside this Black Friday, and put the outdoors at the center of your life.
Wild Willow Farm & Education Center is joining the movement! Spend your holiday giving back to our farming community. Bring the whole family for a day on the farm.
* YOGA in the classroom
* Volunteer with us from 10am-noon and 1-3pm!
* Bring your Thanksgiving leftovers for a lunchtime potluck!!
* Farm Tour at 1PM!
* Medicinal Herb walk and harvesting (extra fee for take-home herbs) at 2PM
* BYO shopping bag to harvest with a farmer in our "living supermarket" (extra fee for take-home produce)!
* Tumbleweed bonfire at 4pm *pending rainstorms!
* Learn about our special programs and Farm School!
* Visit our goats and chickens!
The event is free, but please register at the link below.